Completely Redecorated now in "Restoration" Greys, Stainless/Granite/White Cabinet Eat-In Kitchen! Seamlessly Expanded Cape Sits On One Of The University Area’s Most Sought-After Streets, Surrounded By New/Million Dollar Homes. Easy Flow Living Inc A Big, Bright Family Room W Hardwood Floors & Stone Hearth Gas Fireplace. The Family Room Is Open To The Sleek Eat-In Kitchen With White Cabinets/Stainless Fixtures, Cork Floors, Recessed LED Lighting, Granite Counters & Stainless Appliances. A Tile Backsplash With Under Cabinet Lighting Finishes This Room Off Beautifully. Just Off The Kitchen Is The Mudroom with Skylight, Closet & Tiled Floor…& The Side Entrance You’ll Use Most Often. There’s Also A Main Floor Bedroom (Home Office, Guest/In Law BR) Full Bath With Tub/Shower & “Basket Weave” Tiled Floor. Upstairs, The Addition Includes A Sparkling New Master Suite Complete with Hardwood Floors, Walk In Closet & En Suite Bathroom with Double Vanity, Large Glass Enclosed Shower and Chrome Hardware. Two Additional Fully Dormered Bedrooms And An Additional Full Bath w Tub Round Out The Second Floor. The Lower Level with Storage/Laundry Also Has a Finished Playroom with Built-Ins and Sconce Lighting & a Workshop Adjacent to Garage! Outside There’s a Sunny Lattice Surround Deck Just Waiting For Your Grill & There’s Plenty of Room for a Playset in The BackYard! Do other homes you may be considering feature new "On Demand" Hot Water, a new Natural-Gas-Fired Furnace & New Central Air?!
From the Seller:
Top Ten Reasons We Love Living Here! (and why you will too!)
We have absolutely loved our time in our first house. It quickly became a home and our family has made so many special memories here.
1. We loved playing games in the backyard and drawing with chalk or riding scooters in the driveway.
2. We’ve spent many winter days in front of the cozy, warm fireplace building family memories.
3. Summers spent outside on the deck, eating dinner as a family or hosting a gathering of friends, are some of our favorite memories.
4. The full bathroom on the first floor has been convenient and private for our overnight guests.
5. The cork kitchen floor provides a comfortable place to stand while cooking meals, and as an added bonus, nothing breaks if it’s dropped!
6. Our bedrooms provide plenty of space for everyone to have privacy but also for our daughters to play together while getting ready in the morning or at bedtime.
7. We’re able to clean up in the kitchen or cook meals while still being a part of the family room. Plus we never have to miss a minute of the game because we’re in the kitchen!
8. We’ve been on many neighborhood walks, down beautiful streets, and to Gould Manor playground.
9. The neighborhood residents take turns hosting “Wormwood Wine Wednesdays,” a fun monthly night out on the street.
10. The neighbors are so friendly and welcoming - people are always outside spending time together. It’s a quiet street where everyone feels comfortable playing, walking, or riding bikes in the road.
Kids of all ages in the neighborhood!