So Much More Than First Meets The Eye! Wait Until You See The Beautiful New Addition! This 4 Bedroom, 3 Full Bath Expanded Cape Sits On One Of The University Area’s Most Sought-After And Coveted Streets, Surrounded By New And Million Dollar Homes. Easy Flow Living Includes A Spacious And Bright Family Room With Hardwood Floors And A Stone Hearth Gas Fireplace. The Family Room Is Open To The Sleek Eat-In Kitchen (Keep An Eye On The Kids While You Prepare Dinner!) With Breakfast Bar, Cork Floors, Clean Lined Maple Cabinetry, Recessed LED Lighting, Elegant Granite Counters And Stainless Appliances. A Tile Backsplash Lit With Under Cabinet Lighting Finishes This Room Off Beautifully. Just Off The Kitchen Is The Mudroom with Skylight, Closet and Tiled Floor…And The Side Entrance You’ll Use Most Often. There’s Also A Main Floor Bedroom (Perfect Home Office, Guest/In Law Bedroom) And A Full Bath With Tub/Shower And “Basket Weave” Tiled Floor. Upstairs, The Addition Includes A Sparkling New Master Suite Complete with Hardwood Floors, Walk In Closet And En Suite Bathroom with Double Vanity, Large Glass Enclosed Shower and Chrome Hardware. Two Additional Fully Dormered Bedrooms And An Additional Full Bath with Tub Round Out The Second Floor. The Lower Level with Storage and Laundry Also Has a Finished Playroom with Built Ins and Sconce Lighting. There’s even a Workshop Adjacent to the Garage! Outside There’s a Sunny Lattice Surrounded Deck Just Waiting For Your Grill and There’s Plenty of Room for a Playset in The BackYard!
From the Seller:
Top Ten Reasons We Love Living Here! (and why you will too!)
We have absolutely loved our time in our first house. It quickly became a home and our family has made so many special memories here.
1. Our family loves playing games in the large backyard and drawing with chalk or riding scooters in the driveway.
2. We’ve spent many winter days in front of the cozy, warm fireplace building family memories.
3. Summers spent outside on the deck, eating dinner as a family or hosting a gathering of friends, are some of our favorite memories.
4. The full bathroom on the first floor has been convenient and private for our overnight guests.
5. The cork kitchen floor provides a comfortable place to stand while cooking meals, and as an added bonus, nothing breaks if it’s dropped!
6. Our bedrooms provide plenty of space for everyone to have privacy but also for our daughters to play together while getting ready in the morning or at bedtime.
7. We’re able to clean up in the kitchen or cook meals while still being a part of the family room. Plus we never have to miss a minute of the game because we’re in the kitchen!
8. We’ve been on many neighborhood walks, down beautiful streets, and to Gould Manor playground.
9. The neighborhood residents take turns hosting “Wormwood Wine Wednesdays,” a fun monthly night out for the women on the street.
10. The neighbors are so friendly and welcoming - people are always outside spending time together. It’s a quiet street where everyone feels comfortable playing, walking, or riding bikes in the road.
Kids of all ages in the neighborhood!